All Sports Program
The All Sports Program is the primary fundraiser of the Lake Highlands Wildcat Club. Proceeds from the program and advertising sales contribute to approximately half of the budgeted income for the Wildcat Club and supplement the district’s funding for the purchase of equipment, uniforms, and accessories for all sports teams representing Lake Highlands High School, Forest Meadow Junior High, and Lake Highlands Junior High.
The All Sports Program is printed eight times – five during football season (home games only), and three highlighting winter and spring sports.
For Students and Parents
- Due Dates List by Issue/Sports (coming soon)
- Ad File Submission Guidelines
Ad Sizes and Samples
- Quarter Page Senior Ad Example 1
- Quarter Page Senior Ad Example 2
- Quarter Page Senior Ad Example 3
- Half Page Senior Ad
- Half Page Senior Sibling Ad
- Quarter Page Group Ad
- Half Page Group Ad Example 1
- Half Page Group Ad Example 2
- Full Page Group Ad Example
Purchase Your Ad
Upload Your Ad, Artwork and Additional Info
AD SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE is June 21, 2021.
Please make sure you have all information ready before beginning the online contract as you will not be able to save and come back later to complete. Once you complete your purchase you are required to submit your press-ready artwork to the address you receive in your confirmation email.
You will need to include the following information in your email:
- Your contact information
- Reference information from your ad purchase
- Your digital photos in an appropriate format and size. (See Ad File Submission Guidelines)
- Your press-ready artwork file OR instructions for the design of your ad (include a scanned copy of a hand drafted ad or an electronic file containing your self-created ad)
Please contact Elizabeth or Doug Selzer at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.